Filmography as Director Edit
- Wait! There's More! (1941)
- Wait! There's More 2: Even More To Wait For! (1942)
- Boxing In Velour (1949)
- Why Is Everybody Whispering?? (1953)
- Yikes! Giants Can't Rumba! (1959)
- Music Is Candy For The Ears (1961)
- I Picked Up His Head By His Head (1962)
- Damn That Jive's Busted (1966)
- Party Island 3: There's A Party On My Boat (1966)
- Earth: Where I Keep All My Stuff (1970)
- Jupiter Jones: Space Hooker (1971)
- Zulu In New York (1971)
- Justice For Ham (1972)
- All My Friends Are Dead (1976)
- Concierge, There's A Murder In My Room!! (1977)
- Love at 45 R.P.M. (1996)
- One Million Coreys (1998)
- Expect Bloodshed (2001)
- Great Scott! Adventure! (2003)
- Quite A Bulimic (2004)
Filmography as Producer Edit
Filmography as Actor Edit
Top Trivia Edit
- Despite finding some early acclaim with his student films Wait! There's More! (1941) and Wait! There's More 2: Even More To Wait For! (1942), Rico Schmageggie has never managed to turn that initial promise into the record-breaking commercial success he believes he deserves.
- Schmageggie is a committed naturist and pansexual, something that has often made him quite difficult to work with, particularly if he's naked and attempting to squeeze a model bus into your trousers.
Notable Quotes Edit
- "I think everyone can find something to enjoy in one of my films, even if it's just the running time."
- "My pants! Where are my pants? Did that hack Hitchcock eat them again?!?"